• An opening talk from Tara & Lauren unpacking your identity as a creative and the power & necessity of self-expression. They'll explore ways your creativity is expressed in both intimate & immense ways. You'll learn how to identify and honor the season that you're in, taking in the gifts being offered right where you are. You'll also receive practices and inspiration to take with you on ways to nourish your creativity and vitality in tangible ways in your day to day life.
• Meditation to ground into the present moment & feel supported within.
• Gentle somatic inquiry & prompts to reconnect to your body & the inner child within, reawakening your playfulness and imagination.
• Breathwork to connect to your creative energy, clear out blockages, and unlock the natural creative flow within you. This, along with the somatic inquiry, will leave you with a felt sense of the creative life in your being, not just in your mind.
• Time spent practicing creative expression together. This is time to experiment, play, & deepen more into trusting what wants to come through you, without labels of good enough or bad or better. Or anything we're used to hearing when it comes to things we do. We will be guiding you through poetry, a little bit of movement, and some painting/drawing (you'll need a notebook, pen/pencil, and crayons/colored pencils or paint). We'll spend about 40 minutes in this practice.
• Finishing with a closing meditation, in gratitude & celebration.
We are so excited to be offering this workshop. We've had a blast creating it together and would love for you to join us!
sign up here
“We can find true refuge within our own hearts and minds-right here, right now, in the midst of our moment-to-moment lives.”